Maybe you’ve made a couple of epic headshots as a paintball sniper. But are you doing it reliably? Consistently make one or two shot stealth eliminations without being detected?
To be completely honest, pulling the trigger is the easiest part of the whole process. Here’s how to get set up and the 5 rules you need to follow to get in position.
- Paintball sniper training course?
- The Definitive Paintball Sniper Gear List
- Paintball Sniper Interview - Tactical Paintball Guns and Gear Questions
- Paintball Sniper Q&A - Paintball bipods, ghillie suits, how to not get shot and more.
- Best Shooting Position for a the Paintball Sniper?